Friday, February 17, 2006

Into the Cartoon World


WHAT

THE

FUCK?


What the hell is with this town? Did I enter some kinda Looney Tunes world? It's all so... fucking bright. This place makes Liberty City look like a goddamn cave.

Phil told me this was weird, but holy fuck, I feel like I'm in some Easter display on crack or somethin'. And I look like a fucking kid. This is all so cutesy and shit. If I stay here to long I'm gonna end up a damn diabetic.

Yeah the taxi driver was green, and had an accent, but I figured he was, y'know, foreign.. Jeez, every taxi driver's a bit weird. Show me cabbie who ain't and I'll show you a dead one.

Anyway, where the fuck is this Nook guy? Least I got a map from that cabbie.

I gotta get inside, the colors in this place are hurting my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home